FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is DIYA ? Is their any special reason of forming DIYA ?
DIYA is a Non-Government, Non-Political, Non-Religious, but a patriotic & reformative Movement. DIYA is formed to provide a platform to youngsters to come together and work for self and societal development.
2. What are the vision and mission of DIYA ?
The Vision Statement:
“To create a divine India by year 2020, by unleashing the youth potential and directing the same to the Righteous path”
The Mission Statement:
“To make the dream of developed India, come true by directing its youth towards individual, Family, and Social Development”
3. What are the Objectives of DIYA:
- Bring idealism in the dreams of youngsters.
- Nourish the young minds and enable them to take idealistic decisions in the course of their life.
- Create healthy, self-reliant, educated,,sensitive and decent youth
- Reorient the thinking process of Indian youth
- Bring back the Golden Age of Truth on Mother Earth with peace and harmony.
4. Where is the head quarter of DIYA . Who is its President?
DIYA is headquartered at DSVV(Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya), Haridwar. Revered Dr. Pranav Pandya is the Patron founder and President.
5. How to open a chapter of DIYA in our local area?
- Minimum 10 youth are needed to form a chapter of DIYA
- Get the chapter registered with the headquarters at DSVV by filling a Registration Form
- The chapter will have one Coordinator and one co-Coordinator. They must be active members of the chapter and must be nominated unanimously by at least 75% of the active members of the chapter.
6. How DIYA is different than other Youth Groups?
- As said, DIYA is a non political initiative. Most of the youth groups, somewhere or the other leads to politics.
- It’s a reformative and constructive revolution to bring holistic development of self, family and society.
- Where most of the youth groups are demanding, DIYA believes in Giving. Every DIYA will get benefited once being a part of the movement.
- DIYA is away from the boundaries of caste, creed or gender and provides a guideline to the youngsters to lead a better life.
- DIYA believes in a proper blend of Science and Spirituality so that we can see the positive & constructive happenings all around.