Economical, geopolitical and many other statistical data has proven that world is undergoing a transition and India will lead rest of the world by year 2020. The reason quoted by statistics is nothing but the 'Power of youth'. Youngsters need to prepare themselves hard to take up this challenge. The time has come to revamp the youth to construct a new foundation for the nation and the world. Youth is the only power that will take this world to a new dimension of Peace, Harmony and Prosperity. Conceptualized by revered Dr Pranav Pandya, President DIYA and Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Honorable Ex-President of India, DIYA is a Non religious, Non political, Non government, however a reformative and patriotic movement. DIYA emphasizes upon simultaneous development of self and society.
Objectives of DIYA
- Bring idealism in the dreams of youngsters.
- Nourish the young minds and enable them to take idealistic decisions in the course of their life.
- Make Young India Healthy, Self-reliant, Educated, Polite and Sensitive.
- Reorient the thought process of Indian youth
- Bring back the Golden Age of Truth on Mother Earth with peace and harmony.